Customer from New York

We had customer last 2 days and she came from New York. Actually she is a president of pearl dealer which I used to work.
She went Hong Kong show first and visited Kobe, Japan.
She told me about recent life style of New York and there are big differences when I was in New York. Actually I was in New York about 15 years ago.
I'm surprised that rent in New York is up about 150% to 200%. I used to live in Queens and upper west side. I paid $650permonth for small studio in upper west side and she told me that it costs now at least $1,300 to 1,500. Salary of New York is higher than Tokyo, however I can not image for rent over $1,000.
Also rent of Blonx and Harlem are up too. I wonder that where are low income people to live?
Anyway, I miss New York much. I don't want to live there anymore, however I would like to go to shopping and eating. I could buy many good things as close, shoes, etc. For good price and could eat all kind of foods for good price.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever
work and coverage! Keep up the excellent works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

My site - アバクロ メンズ