I enjoy triathlon!

My hobbies are swim, bicycle and marathon. So I can do triathlon.
Season of triathlon race is limited. It has to be summer, because swim part should be sea.

I attended triathlon race last month and this month. Swim part is 1.5km, Bike part is 40km and run part is 10km. It called Olympic distance race.

I finished both of races. It takes 2 hours 56 minutes and 2 hours 49 minutes.
It was hard but I enjoy the race, because I can feel nature.
Also I can appreciate my body.

I plan to attend "open water swim" for 3.2km in August and "ultra marathon" for 100km in September.

Comments

Michele said…
good luck for your race , i want to try my first mini mini mini thriatlon with my friend .
Greetings from Italy
Anonymous said…
>Michele

Thank you for your comments.
I hope your first triathlon will be good race.
Italy is famous for good bicycle.
I'm using Japanese bicycle "Ancher" as bidgestone now.
Someday I would like to have "colnago" or "pinalero".

I have a plan to try 100km ultra marathon in September.