Pearl Export business

I'm proud of my business and I like my business very much.
I can sell merchandise of our country, I can explain how nice of Japanese goods and I can communicate with all over the world.

So I wish I could export more and more of Japanese Akoya Pearls, however the situation is not easy now.
The quantity of Japanese Akoya pearls are limited in recent years, particularly good quality.
Also Japanese Yen is too strong against other currency.

Actually I couldn't help these things. It's beyond my controll.

So our company sift more domestic sales in recent years and it couldn't help.

I haven't heard from many of our over sea buyers.
I miss that I negotiate with them.

Comments

Eco World said…
Hi There

it looks like you are doing Pearls export and import

How much does loose pearls (Fresh water) cost

Can u pls get back to me on this

my id is sushmaprabhu81@gmail.com